Returns, Refunds & Exchange
We strongly believe in the ability of Glow Dreaming to help your children sleep. For the purchase of the Newborn Premium Bundle, Glow Premium Bundle or the Optimum Sleep bundle, if you are not 100% satisfied for any reason, we will be happy to provide a full refund (excluding express shipping if you opted for this) for any Glow Premium Bundle for up to 30 days from the day your Glow Dreaming is delivered to you.
Just make sure you contact us via our community section before sending the product back to us. You must contact us before your 30 days has expired or we are unable to offer you a refund. This ensures there are no delays to your refund when your Glow is returned.
Please make sure the returned product is carefully wrapped and provide a tracking number, as we are not responsible for lost or damaged products that are being returned to us. Please note that any returns arriving in damaged condition or missing pieces will not be refundable. Please make sure that all of the pieces that you received in your original starter pack are returned
For your reference:
- Glow Dreaming unit in the original box
- the designer sleeve in the original box
- the power adaptor
- plastic jug
- essential oil
- instruction manual
If all of the above items are not returned, then there will be no refund. Once we receive your returned order we will process this within 2-5 business days.
Returns & Exchange Mailing Address will be provided in the processing email.
This is only applicable to the Newborn Premium Bundle ($134.95), Glow Premium Bundle ($149.95) and the Optimum Sleep Bundle ($139.95). If you purchased the Glow Bundle ($119.95), the Glow On It's Own ($99) or the ICRA Sleep Program ($60) please note that the 30 Night Guarantee is not part of your bundle and you will not be eligible for a refund.
***PLEASE NOTE*** Return postage is done at the customers expense as we do not provide returns labels in this instance. We are only able to refund the amount of the Glow Dreaming Starter Pack. If you have ordered express we are unable to refund shipping costs, we apologise for the inconvenience
Glow Dreaming Warranty Policy
Glow Dreaming units, sleeves and oils are covered for any and all manufacturer faults that might occur within the first 12 months from the date the goods are received by the customer.
If you believe your Glow is experiencing a manufacturer fault, please contact our Customer Care team for assistance in the first instance.
Our team will need to verify your purchase: we cannot honour the warranty for any items until we verify the purchase in our records. You may be asked to supply proof of purchase to support this effort.
All warranty claims are subject to proper use and care in accordance with the product manual. This includes a proper cleaning regimen to maintain the device. Warranty will not apply in the event of neglect, intentional or accidental damage, or normal wear and tear. If there is evidence of tampering, wilful or accidental damage, misuse, or incorrect product use, your warranty will be voided.
Tampering, wilful or accidental damage, misuse, and incorrect product use can include, but is not limited to, the following:
- Dropping or damaging the unit or power cord
- Using any power cord other than the one supplied by Glow Dreaming for use with the unit
- Opening up the Glow Dreaming unit to expose the internal wiring and mechanics
- Overloading the power supply to your Glow
- Allowing water to enter the air return and/or power outlet
How to Clean your Glow Dreaming
- Turn the power off at the wall, then remove the plug from the wall socket.
- Unplug the Glow unit power cord from the unit
- Empty out any water (take care not to get any water in the power outlet or airflow outlet)
- Clean the unit:
- Put 1 cup of warm water and 1/3 cup of vinegar into the water tank and let it sit for 20 minutes
- Carefully empty this out and wipe out the inside with paper towel
- Gently wash the inside of both the lid and water tank with warm soapy water and a soft cloth
- Turn the Glow unit upside down and let the unit air-dry completely
- Fill the Glow with fresh tap water to just below the Max line before next use.
Tips on correct product use
- Remove the foam insert from the lid of your new Glow Dreaming unit before use
- Place your Glow Dreaming on a hard surface: any soft fabric, rattan, carpet or similar will dull the sound of the pink noise
- Ensure there is water in the water tank when you want to run the timer and/or humidifier
- The timer is connected to the humidifier, and so the timer will not run unless there is water in the tank
- The touch pads are sensitive – please allow 2-3 seconds between each tap on the touch pads
- Use the pouring jug to fill your Glow Dreaming: do not fill your Glow’s water tank directly at the tap then move it to your sleep space with the tank full of water. This will increase the risk of spilling water into the power outlet and/or air return.
- Clean your Glow Dreaming as per the above directions at least once per week
- Change out the water in your Glow Dreaming every day
- Do not float essential oil onto stale water: change the water and oils daily
- Turn your Glow off each morning and in between sleeps
- Plug your Glow Dreaming (or indeed any small electrical appliance) in the following order:
- Firstly, plug the cord into the unit itself
- Secondly plug the wall outlet into the wall socket, ensuring the power is off when you do so
- Lastly, turn on the power at the wall socket
- If you plug the power cord into the Glow Dreaming with the power already switched on, this can overload your Glow Dreaming’s power supply and damage the internal mechanics.
Incorrect or Damaged Products
We recommend that you immediately inspect all goods that we deliver to you, to ensure that you are completely satisfied with their quality and that they match the description we have provided.
All orders are packed with care, and we do everything we can to ensure your order arrives safely. If we made a mistake or your order arrived in a damaged/unsuitable condition, please contact us within 14 days of receiving the package. Please provide photographic and/or video evidence: our team will request this if not supplied. Reach out to our team if you need any information on what to include in your photos and/or video.
When submitting a video demonstrating faults, please take a 15-20 second clip showing the following:
- the unit is plugged in at the wall
- the power at the wall socket is turned on
- the power cord is plugged in at the back of the Glow unit
- the issue you are experiencing
- If there is any issue with the humidifier/timer please also show in your video that there is water in the water tank before turning on the humidifier/timer.
Glow Dreaming will replace or refund damaged/incorrect items as soon as possible once the fault is confirmed. Our team reserve the right to ask you to complete a full clean and reset of the unit prior to replacing or refunding the unit to resolve the issue. We reserve the right to request that the goods be returned to us for inspection prior to arranging a replacement or refund: Glow Dreaming will cover the cost of postage in this instance.