60 night guarantee
We strongly believe in the ability of Glow Dreaming to help your children sleep. For the purchase of any Premium Bundle marked with the 60 night guarantee on our website, if you are not 100% satisfied for any reason, we will be happy to provide a full refund on the purchase price for any Glow Premium Bundle for up to 60 days from the day your Glow Dreaming is delivered to you.
Just Contact Us at any time inside those first 60 days to let us know if you’d like to return your eligible Glow Dreaming order.
The 60 night guarantee applies to bundles marked with the gold logo on our website, and containing the 60 night guarantee in the list of inclusions on the product listing page.
If the product page does not specifically state that the 60 night guarantee is included with that product, then the 60 night guarantee will not be applied.
The following products are not eligible for returns under the 60 night guarantee:
- Glow Dreaming unit on it’s own
- Glow Dreaming basic bundle
- Essential oils
- Designer sleeves
- ICRA sleep program
Faults, order issues and warranty claims
If you experience a fault with your order of any and all Glow Dreaming products, or if your delivery is missing any items or including any items you didn’t order, please contact our Customer Care team for support: email@example.com
We will work to correct any issues with your delivery or order within 1 business day.
All Glow Dreaming units are covered by our 12 month warranty, see below for more information on our warranty.
Please email our Customer Care team to request a return on your order: firstname.lastname@example.org
The instructions for returns, as well as the return mailing address, will be provided by our Customer Care team via email upon request for eligible returns.
Please make sure the returned product is carefully wrapped and provide a tracking number, as we are not responsible for lost or damaged products that are being returned to us. Please note that any returns arriving in damaged condition or missing pieces will not be refundable. Make sure that all of the pieces that you received in your original order are returned.
For your reference:
- Glow Dreaming unit in the original box
- the designer sleeve/s in the original box
- the power adaptor
- plastic jug
- essential oil/s
- instruction manual
If all of the above items are not returned, then there will be no refund. Once we receive your returned order we will process this within 2-5 business days. You will receive an email from our system confirming that we have processed your refund: please allow a further 7-10 days for the funds to be available in your account, depending on your bank.
We are only able to refund orders back to the card or account used for the original transaction. If you no longer have access to that account or card for any reason, please speak to your bank for advice on how to access the returned funds.
Return postage is done at the customers expense as we do not provide returns labels for change of mind or 60 night guarantee returns.
Glow Dreaming units, sleeves and oils are covered for any and all manufacturer faults that might occur within the first 12 months from the date the goods are received by the customer.
If you believe your Glow is experiencing a manufacturer fault, please contact our Customer Care team for assistance in the first instance: email@example.com
Our team will need to verify your purchase: we cannot honour the warranty for any items until we verify the purchase in our records. You may be asked to supply proof of purchase to support this effort, particularly if you placed your order via a third party rather than directly on our website.
This warranty is available to the first user of the product (either the purchaser or the original gift recipient) and is non-transferrable. Second-hand products are not covered by this warranty.
All warranty claims are subject to proper use and care in accordance with the product manual. This includes a proper cleaning regimen to maintain the device. Warranty will not apply in the event of neglect, intentional or accidental damage, or normal wear and tear. If there is evidence of tampering, willful or accidental damage, misuse, or incorrect product use, your warranty will be voided.
Tampering, willful or accidental damage, misuse, and incorrect product use can include, but is not limited to, the following:
- Dropping or damaging the unit or power cord
- Using any power cord other than the one supplied by Glow Dreaming for use with the unit
- Opening up the Glow Dreaming unit to expose the internal wiring and mechanics
- Overloading the power supply to your Glow
- Allowing water to enter the air return and/or power outlet
How to Clean your Glow Dreaming
Turn off and empty your Glow:
- Turn the power off at the wall, then remove the plug from the wall socket.
- Unplug the Glow unit power cord from the unit
- Empty out any water via the side of the tank marked Drain Side Only (take care not to get any water in the power outlet or airflow outlet)
Clean the Glow:
- Put 1 cup of warm water and 1/3 cup of vinegar into the water tank and let it sit for 20 minutes
- Carefully empty this out and wipe out the inside with paper towel
- Gently wash the inside of both the lid and water tank with warm soapy water and a soft cloth
- Turn the Glow unit upside down and let the unit air-dry completely (at least 1 hour)
- Fill the Glow with fresh tap water to just below the Max line (450ml) before next use.
To use your Glow after cleaning:
- Plug the power cord back into the Glow itself, then into the wall with the power turned off
- Lastly, turn the power on at the wall
- This prevents the circuit from overloading and is best practice for all your small electrical appliances
- Use the measuring jug provided or a small cup with a lip to carefully pour fresh tap water into the water tank (if using the humidifier)
- Fill the tank to your desired level, no more than 450ml
- Float your drops of essential oil on top of the water, if using
- Replace the outer lid and turn on your Glow.
Tips on correct product use
Remove the foam insert from the lid of your new Glow Dreaming unit before use.
Place your Glow Dreaming on a hard surface: any soft fabric, rattan, carpet or similar will dull the sound of the pink noise.
Ensure there is water in the water tank when you want to run the timer and/or humidifier.
The timer is connected to the humidifier, and so the timer will not run unless there is water in the tank.
The touchpads are sensitive – please allow 2-3 seconds between each tap on the touchpads.
Use the pouring jug to fill your Glow Dreaming: do not fill your Glow’s water tank directly at the tap then move it to your sleep space with the tank full of water. This will increase the risk of spilling water into the power outlet and/or air return.
Clean your Glow Dreaming as per the above directions at least once per week.
Change out the water in your Glow Dreaming every day.
Do not float essential oil onto stale water: change the water and oils daily.
Turn your Glow off each morning and in between sleeps.
Plug your Glow Dreaming (or indeed any small electrical appliance) in the following order:
- Firstly, plug the cord into the unit itself
- Secondly plug the wall outlet into the wall socket, ensuring the power is off when you do so
- Lastly, turn on the power at the wall socket
If you plug the power cord into the Glow Dreaming with the power already switched on, this can overload your Glow Dreaming’s power supply and damage the internal mechanics.
Out of warranty support
We know your Glow is an important part of your wind-down routine. If you experience any issues with your Glow Dreaming outside the warranty period, please contact our team to see how we can help.
Incorrect or Damaged Products
We recommend that you immediately inspect all goods that we deliver to you, to ensure that you are completely satisfied with their quality and that they match the description we have provided.
All orders are packed with care, and we do everything we can to ensure your order arrives safely. If we made a mistake or your order arrived in a damaged/unsuitable condition, please contact us within 14 days of receiving the package. Please provide photographic and/or video evidence: our team will request this if not supplied. Reach out to our team if you need any information on what to include in your photos and/or video.
When submitting a video demonstrating faults, please take a 15-20 second clip showing the following:
- the unit is plugged in at the wall
- the power at the wall socket is turned on
- the power cord is plugged in at the back of the Glow unit
- the issue you are experiencing
- If there is any issue with the humidifier/timer please also show in your video that there is water in the water tank before turning on the humidifier/timer.
Glow Dreaming will replace or refund damaged/incorrect items as soon as possible once the fault is confirmed. Our team reserve the right to ask you to complete a full clean and reset of the unit prior to replacing or refunding the unit to resolve the issue. We reserve the right to request that the goods be returned to us for inspection prior to arranging a replacement or refund: Glow Dreaming will cover the cost of postage in this instance.
You can contact our team here: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any trouble uploading photos or video files, please let our team know.